Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stitching Burst

At least, it definitely felt like one. I didn't cover inches worth of pattern, but considering the medium I'm happy I finished one of those little circles before my eyes gave out.


I was originally planning on trying a type of weaving stitch on all the circles except for the corners, but... 

let's just say it didn't work out.

On top of that, when I redid the circle with the stranded buttonhole, I had this little thread that kept getting in the way--and of course it ended up as a big thing of fluff that just got everywhere.

On another note, I also worked on the buttonholing.


I feel like it should've been slightly more therapeutic... but at the time I was fighting off a lack of feeling in my caboose for sitting too long, and a tenseness in my back from being hunched over.

-_-

But on the bright side, it's that much closer to being done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment