Sunday, November 16, 2014

Le Masterpiece moving forward!

While I would've loved to say that Le Masterpiece was finished when I finally got through that big fat border, there was, unfortunately... more to go.

Those round thingamabobs around the edge still had to be tackled. 

After a brief hiatus, I returned to the task.

This is my progress thus far: 



A closeup on the corner: 


It took longer than I expected, which made me a little weary... but I'm thinking I'm gonna mix it up and try something new for the rest of the circles... let's just see if it works.

In the mean time, I wanted to work on Le Masterpiece, but I didn't feel like doing anything super tricky.

So I started on buttonholing some more of the inner elements. You can see it on the inside edge of the thing border, and that round thing


In case you can't really see, here's another shot.


I do realize that I forgot the extra threads that were supposed to pad the outline... but I'm thinking I'll just save the thicker outlines for the outer border.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment