Saturday, July 19, 2014

Binge Stitching

Last night, I got an urge to really get into Doodleplex, mostly influenced by my recent focus on Buttaflies and other projects.
I think I spent about four hours on Doodleplex (or, at least it felt like four hours), but this morning when I woke up I caught myself wondering if I really had done as much as I thought I had.

Well, let's compare, shall we? 

My last shot of Doodleplex: 


Doodleplex as of this morning:


Granted, there had been some work done on Doodleplex between the before shot and my marathon last night, but not so much that I would consider it a significant gap in record-keeping.

I would also like to note that I've been watching a lot of the Haute Couture shows the fall-winter 2015 lines on youtube, and I must say that I tip my hat to the ateliers in Paris. Embroidering for so long is hard!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment