Saturday, April 26, 2014

Magnifying magnification

If you remember, a while ago my poor fuzzy eyes caught a break in the form of a hands free magnifier.


I heard angels sing when I saw things, details, I hadn't even known existed!

But then, I found this: 


It's original use was for work with tiny circuits, and its magnification lives up to the task.

While this is what I saw with the hands free, 


I felt like I was looking through a microscope when I saw this, taken at the same distance from the brush as the picture above:


Great, huh? 
I don't know what the actual magnification is (I got it at a Mexican version of Radioshack), but it's waaaay stronger than what I was working with before.

I've actually been working with it for about a month and a half. I just never got around to posting about it.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment