Monday, March 31, 2014

I thought.... but no

One thing to keep in mind when embroodlering (doodling/embroidering <--take note, I coined it here and now!), is that your original plan--though sound and sturdy and swell--will more likely go out the window. 

This goes for the design as well as the colors.

I had originally planned the flower in the center of Doodleplex: Part II to be more cool-color based. Not subdued, but almost fairy-like in its color choices. 

You know, lavenders, purples, pretty blue-greens ^_^.


Not exactly what I'd first imagined. 
It was right about here where I started doubting my color choices --> and I almost tore it out (-gasp!-).
But when embroodlering, there are rules--at least, when I embroodle, there are rules.

I think it took me about half an hour to figure out what to do next--and even then I was skeptical.


Hmm... we'll see what the future brings.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment