Sunday, February 9, 2014

Productive Couple Weeks

I shall never forget my needle lace! 

... at least, not permanently >_<


I've finally figured out why I could never get a decent picture of Le Masterpiece. 
As it turns out, as a piece, le Masterpiece is too large for the micro setting on my camera to focus right, and too small for the macro setting. 
>_<
So, please, bear with me if I can't get a good full shot.

However, I think I'm getting better at taking closeups.


I'm really happy with how the shading is turning out. At first I was worried because the stitches seemed to bunch up and look rounded and bulky, but it cleared up as I kept going.


Here, you can kind of see what I'm talking about, but the fact that I'm not using a hoop is definitely not helping. 


Aaaand I'm almost done with this corner! 

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment