Thursday, November 21, 2013

Look who's back!


Scrappy! 
It's been a long time since I've pulled out Scrappy. Though, I'll admit, it's been on my mind for a while. 
Finally, though, this weekend I realized that I had enough scraps left over from other projects to--quite possibly--come up with two or three rounds this time instead of one. 
Funny thing about Scrappy, the fact that I have a "limited supply" of scraps has actually saved me from myself. I've been learning to appreciate the simple things so I don't go nuts and end up having to chop off a botched round.
I'm saving the crazy for the next round.

^_^

And look! I finally did something with Lotusness! 



Honest to goodness, I was so relieved this round turned out okay. I've been staring at this thing for what feels like months with nothing to show for it. 

I really want to make a doily out of this one... so now I just have figure out what to do next. >_<

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment