Monday, August 19, 2013

doodleplex

Ever since I posted about tambour beading, I've had embroidery stuck in my head. 
Now, granted, I don't have an embroidery hoop or any of those fancy tools, but I do have a lot of thread. 

I give you: Doodleplex


It's nothing super fantastic or uber symmetrical, but I figure it'll be a good project to whip out every time I get that embroidery itch. 
My plan of action is to essentially draw random shapes and lines spiraling outwards until the entire piece of canvas is filled (It's a big piece of canvas, so it'll take a while). My hopes are that it'll end up looking like one of those doodles you draw in the back of your notebook during a boring class that looks like some sort of massive... thing by the end of the year.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment