Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A little more than nothing =)

So, I realized yesterday that I did in fact have something to post about ^_^

First of all, I think I'm gonna call this one "lotusness". It reminds me of these bizarre backgrounds I'd downloaded back when I was learning HTML, and even though they looked nothing like lotuses (lotusi?), they were called that. 
Behold! 


Aaaaand, remember this ol' guy? 


I remembered that despite having worked on it in little bits here and there, I hadn't actually posted an updated picture in forever and a day--and le masterpiece has actually changed a lot! 

Also, before I moved I managed to squeeze in one thread dyeing project that I completely forgot about. The thing is, that I keep forgetting that my yellow dye isn't completely dissolved and add waaaaaay more than I'm supposed to. 

It was supposed to be blue and gold. 


You can't really tell in the picture, but there are splashes of red and green in there that make it look like ketchup, mustard, and relish look like when you spread them onto a burger/hot dog. 
Ergo, "ketchup and mustard".
It actually looks kind of cool in person. 
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment