Friday, September 7, 2012

Yay =)

So, today, I received a rather pleasant surprise.

Firstly, my dad is visiting some family next week, and knowing that he was going I decided to make a few things for some of my relatives--given that I haven't seen them in a while.

Soooo.... I start tatting away like I was getting paid for it and I came up with this funky looking (but still totally kick ass--whoops, I mean ash, kick ash) 2-round doily--which is as far as I got for the following reason:

The little piece of biscuit wouldn't lie flat.

So there I am--having put so much hope that this little doily would make it, that it would live to serve its puprose... and no matter what I freaking do, it wouldn't lie flat.

Anywho, that was about.... a week and a half ago. Since then, I'd stored it in between the pages of this big notepad that I had, and kind of forgot about it.

And guess what? I go after it today, fully intending to re-tat that last round (which was the source of all of my mind blowing misery) and find that AT FRIGGIDY FRACKIN' LAST!

She lies flat! (no pun intended):








You can't tell that well in the picture, but it's flat. I'm telling you, it's friggidy frackin' flat.









Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
That literally made my morning =D =D


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment